Entries are free to submit.
To submit an entry, please download the entry form, complete and upload (as a word or PDF document) when prompted via the online entry portal.
You will need to register via our online entry portal to make a submission. Once you have registered and filled out your company profile, you will be able to access your account and submit entries.
You can submit an unlimited number of entries – please ensure each category you enter has a separate entry form submitted.
Once an entry has been uploaded, you will be able to edit this entry and add further entries to your awards submissions.
- Entry is free.
- There is no entry limit, however you must ensure you fill out a separate Word Doc/PDF entry form each entry submission. For example, if you submit 5 different entries, you will need to complete 5 individual entry forms and upload these separately on each submission.
- If you are uploading the same entry into another category, you will need to edit your entry form and make sure the correct category is checked. If the correct category is not checked or the same entry appears to be used across multiple categories, your entry may be classed as void and therefore not judged.
- All entries must not exceed 1000 words. The word count should focus on the criteria requirements only and does not include the company information at the start of the form or the questions already within the form. Any additional links should be referenced within the supporting category section of the form.
- When creating a title for your entry, please structure your title in the following format:
“Institution Name & Client Name – Campaign or Project Name” or just “Institution Name” for institutional awards
- Entries should relate to work undertaken between January 2023 – January 2024. We will accept submissions based on projects or initiatives that commenced prior to the 22/23 academic year, on the basis that the proportionally, the majority of work has taken place during the 23/24 year.
- Entry forms can be designed to your company branding, as long as they contain the appropriate questions/headings in which the judges mark upon.
- Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before submitting an entry.